Monday, February 2, 2009

I Changed My Blog!

I love it I'm so happy about it. But my sister Savannah (sky) drives me crazy some times and she slaps my face it hurts badly and she gets away with it, she is a brat to me too!

Aidan came over today and let me tell you, he is a little chunk. He makes all my friends laugh in a nice way. My mom's friend Melanie had her baby and she named her Madalynn. We seen her on line, she is so so cute! I wish I could see her not just in the pictures but in real life. I hope she is soft like Aidan. Me and my mom are praying that we get a baby.

Yesterday I had a horrible day my mother and Savannah was being so mean to me it made me feel so so bad because Savannah was being mean to me and my mother didn't care and I was so mad at Savannah she was telling me what to do and my mom let her get away isn't that horrible? But I did have a little fun at the super bowl party I played with Ashley and Mowpheth, it was fun but that was at the church before all that other bad stuff happened but I had a lot of fun at the church I loved it. My Dad did not like the steelers, he likes the cardinals, he likes to see the little guys win. lol!

Til next time........


2 comments:

  1. Meadow. Hmmm, I'm sorry you feel like yesterday was a bad day and that I sided with Sky over you. I want you to know that I love you very much and I'm trying to teach you things. Sometimes lessons are hard to learn.

    I'm so glad you had a good time at the Super Bowl Party at church!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Gabrielle (?) your funny but I love you and sorry if I hurt you feelings.
    love ya again

    ReplyDelete